Welcome to The NEW Thurso F.C Fan Site. This site will keep you updated on all the latest news, scores, match reports, stats and also have some excellent features such as Match Photographs, a messageboard, interactive polls, history of the club with archived results and memorable moments since the formation of the club in 1998 and so much more.
Next match – The match on Saturday the 20th of March in a MSIS North Caledonian League fixture against Bunillidh Thistle in Helmsdale has been postponed as the home side cannot get enough players for this game. Next game is at home to Balintore on Saturday 27th March 2004 with a 3 p.m kick off with the support of bet365.
Last match – A 5-0 win against Bonar Bridge on Saturday 13th March at The Dammies with goals from Murray, N.MacKenzie, P.Makhouli, o.g and Cassidy in The MSIS North Caledonian League
Home games update – there will be bingo draws at the home games that they organize together with the guy from www.topratedbingosites.co.uk.
Below are some of the main events in the short history of Thurso Football Club, formed in 1998 plus some pictures of players past and present.
- Thurso F.C Manager Alistair Budge receives the League Championship Trophy
- Stuart Sutherland in action during Thurso 8-1 win at home to Bonar Bridge in November 2000
- Gavin Bremner in action against Halkirk in March 2001
- Kevin Morris in action at The Dammies during the game they won the championship on the 15th of April 2000
- Youngster Gary Manson in action during their 6-0 win against Halkirk in The Football Times Cup in April 2001
- Lee MacDougall celebrates during their 3-0 win away to Bonar Bridge in February 2001
- Johnny Makhouli in action against Halkirk at The Dammies during their 1-1 draw in the local Derby in March 2001
- Lee MacDougall shooting during their 6-0 win away to Halkirk in The Football Times Cup in April 2001
- Lee MacDougall scoring his hat-trick against Bonar Bridge during their 8-1 win in November 2000
- Lee MacDougall in action against Halkirk United’s Graham Gunn in the 1-1 draw at The Dammies in March 2001
- Willie Steven in action during their 3-0 win over Bonar Bridge in February 2001
- Thurso F.C team who won The Jim Holliday (Millenium) Cup after their 2-1 win at Halkirk in April 2000. The match was also a second round Morris Newton cup tie.
- Thurso F.C team who won The PCT Cup after their 2-1 win against Alness United in Golspie during the 2001/2002 season.